Friday, December 17, 2004

worms

nobody likes me, everybody hates me, i'm gonna eat some worms.

scarlette says i'm being an angsty princess. i don't care. i can't tell anyone how i feel because they don't understand. i had someone the other day tell me to get over something. but he doesn't know who i am, or why i can't get over it. my life is not the one i thought, and i have not come to grips with that yet, i guess.

if anyone reads this, they should know that this is my dark side. i don't put my light side here, why should i? i don't care if people see that side. i don't want anyone to see my demons. but i do, too. i want someone to understand, to feel what i feel, and to still love me. nobody loves you forever. everyone goes away in the end. don't tell me to quit being mellowdramatic. i will be what i want. and here i will be catty, or bitchy, if i want. don't hate me for it. be glad that i do it here to save our time together from the angst. you don't know how it consumes me, and i push it back, because i know what you will say. when it seeps out, its not all i was thinking. it was only that there was too much, i could not hold it. my life can never be wonderful. i was not made for that. maybe someday there will be good, but i feel too much, always, for the evil to go completely. this is me rambling in the dark. i am almost alive, and i want you to know it, but you like me better when i'm false.